Fish Pool is an international commodity exchange located in Bergen, Norway that trades salmon futures contracts.
Fish Pool Salmon Price Status Report for week 8
Wednesday, February 26, 2020, 18:50 (GMT + 9)
The volumes of fresh Norwegian salmon exported in week 8 are down 1599 tonnes (-9.3%) compared to corresponding week last year, and down 1871 tonnes (-10.8%) from last week, reports Fish Pool ASA.
Fish Pool forward prices
The forward prices reflect the expectations of Fish Pool members for the next 24 months. The prices are evaluated by the contracts that have been entered into, and by the interest to buy or sell in Fish Pool, and are only indicative.
Fish Pool comments
- Y2021 traded at NOK 60,95.
- Mar20-May21 traded at NOK 63.00.
- Mar-20 first traded at NOK 69.50, last at NOK 70,90. Best seller now at NOK 70.50.
- Buyer Mar-Jun20 at NOK 66.50 vs. seller at NOK 67.75.
- Best seller Mar-Dec20 at NOK 61.90.
- Seller May-Dec20 at NOK 60.60.