Fish Pool is an international commodity exchange located in Bergen, Norway that trades salmon futures contracts.
Fish Pool Salmon Price Status Report for week 3
Wednesday, January 22, 2020, 19:40 (GMT + 9)
The volumes of fresh Norwegian salmon exported in week 3 are up 1371 tonnes (+8,5%) from last week, and up 2145 tonnes (+14%) from the corresponding week last year, reports Fish Pool ASA.
Fish Pool forward prices
The forward prices reflect the expectations of Fish Pool members for the next 24 months. The prices are evaluated by the contracts that have been entered into, and by the interest to buy or sell in Fish Pool, and are only indicative.
Fish Pool comments
- Feb-20 traded several times from NOK 66.60 last at NOK 67.50.
- Buyer now at NOK 66.00 vs. seller at NOK 67.50.
- May-20 traded at NOK 67.50 best seller at NOK 67.50.
- Q2-20 traded at NOK 67.00 best seller at NOK 67.25.
- Feb-Dec20 traded twice at NOK 61.00 seller at NOK 61.50.
- Dec-19 buyer at NOK 59.00. Y2021 seller at NOK 60.50.